Hungry for a challenge?
We’re proud of our market-leading position and our proven track record is down to the exceptionally talented individuals we have working for us. Their enthusiasm and skills make a real impact on the quality of service that our customers receive.
Working for us is both rewarding and challenging. We enable our people to be the best they can be by providing the resources and opportunities needed to be successful. We pride ourselves on nurturing our talent by providing exciting career prospects within a dynamic, challenging and rewarding industry.
We believe that talented and hardworking staff should be recognised and rewarded. If you believe you have what it takes to develop within our company, please send in the first instance the reasons why you would like to be considered for a position with details of your education and previous employment to Sue Berry, Office Manager, at Sberry@ecelectronics.co.uk.
No Recruitment Agencies.
Senior Customer Account Manager – Electronics
A pro-active, hands on Senior Customer Account Manager able to offer:
- Excellent Customer Communications
- Commercial acumen
- Confidence to present both internally and to the customers
- Negotiation skills, determination and persuasiveness
- Must have the ability to project manage and provide technical support to major customer accounts
- Preferably have experience in an CEM environment at engineering or senior level
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org