Hungry for a challenge?
We’re proud of our market-leading position and our proven track record is down to the exceptionally talented individuals we have working for us. Their enthusiasm and skills make a real impact on the quality of service that our customers receive.
Working for us is both rewarding and challenging. We enable our people to be the best they can be by providing the resources and opportunities needed to be successful. We pride ourselves on nurturing our talent by providing exciting career prospects within a dynamic, challenging and rewarding industry.
We believe that talented and hardworking staff should be recognised and rewarded. If you believe you have what it takes to develop within our company, please send in the first instance the reasons why you would like to be considered for a position with details of your education and previous employment to Sue Berry, Office Manager, at Sberry@ecelectronics.co.uk.
No Recruitment Agencies.
An experienced Production Engineer able to offer:
- Excellent team working and good professional communication skills
- Pro-active apporach to problem solving, ability to deliver results under pressure
- Technically minded yet able to concisely present to and work with non-technical personnel
- Willing to learn and develop in a fast-growing dynamic environment
- Negotiation skills, determination and persuasiveness
- Must have experiance in Electronics Manufacturing, understanding of PCBA, THT/SMT, cable assemblies desired
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org